Concerning all other topics we cannot give attention here, please find below a number of interesting links (please note, however, that we cannot be held responsible for the content of these pages which is the sole liability of the respective owner):
We are very much looking forward to hints to other interesting and beautiful sites from all around the world!
Last but not least a few book references:
- Alex Bellos: Alex Through the Looking Glass. How Numbers Reflect Life and Life Reflects Numbers
- George Ifrah: The Universal History of Numbers: From Prehistory to the Invention of the Computer
- George Ifrah: The Universal History of Numbers II: The Modern Number System
- Ian Stewart: Professor Stewart's Cabinet of Mathematical Curiosities
- Ian Stewart: Professor Stewart´s Casebook of Mathematical Mysteries
- Peter J. Bentley: The Book of Numbers
- Peter M. Higgins: Number Story
- Tony Crilly: The Big Questions – Mathematics
Here, too, we are very much looking forward to hints to other interesting books!